We spent a week with my parents on Hilton Head Island, SC, where my parents have a time-share. Tim and Brandt had not been to the island before, I was there last year for the first time when I was only 8 weeks pregnant. We could not have ordered better weather if we tried!! It was a beautiful week. Brandt enjoyed the ocean for the first time, and we took many walks up and down the beach. Tim and I love seafood and we made it our mission to have seafood at least once a day...grouper, flounder, crab cakes, shrimp, oysters, and crab legs. Thanks to my parents for a great week!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Hilton Head Island
Posted by Alles Family at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! I must say...a week away right now sounds so fabulous! Brandt is such a cutie!!!
What a good looking family! Brandt is getting so grown-up looking and is so cute! :) Glad you could enjoy a vacation of warmth!
The family picture is so cute! We love how Brandt is smiling with his shades on!
Post a Comment