After keeping up with the lives of family and friends through their blogs for the past few months....I decided it was time to start one of my own. I'll try to keep it updated as much as I can, but really, my life is not all that interesting. It currently is filled with feedings, diaper changes, walks in the neighborhood, and I'm loving every minute of being a new mom...although I'm still trying to embrace the lack of sleep! Brandt is 3 months old and becoming quite a handsome little fella!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
I'm finally a blogger...
Posted by Alles Family at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lisa!! Glad to see you have joined this crazy blog thing. Brandt is already so much bigger than a month ago - and believe me your life is really interesting to your friends and family. :) Rachel
Look at that smile! So darling!!!
I can't believe it!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
welcome to the blogging world & enjoy the fun of reading all your comments!
cute little guy you have!
Welcome! It's such a great thing to be a blogger and you better not think there won't be tons of people checking on you and your family now!! :) Just look at all the comments already! Keep the pictures coming...
Post a Comment